In “Doña Teresa” Hotel you will find the most exquisite rooms of La Alberca, in the heart of the mountain range “ Sierra de Francia”. The village was declared the first village in Spain with the denomination of National Heritage in 1945.
The common places of the hotel have a familiar environment where you will feel like at home.... These areas are:
- Cafeteria, where people stop by and accompany a good conversation with coffee.
- Terrace: you will find tranquility listening the sound of the “Francia” river flowing next to the hotel.
- Salon:you will get all the information needed to go touring (routes, excursions, services, and customs of the village)
- Chimney Hall: specially loved in Winter time, it´s the ideal place to sit next to the chimney and enjoy the after-dinner time.
- Restaurants: we have many different ones, depending on your tastes.
If you stay in Doña Teresa, you´ll also be able to enjoy the close facilities of the luxury complex “Abadía de los Templarios ****Sup” (0.9 miles away), with more than 100,000 square metres of nature:
- 47 Villas with capacity for 2-8 people
- SPA “Acueducto”
- Playpen for kids
- Swimming pool “El Lago”
- Tennis/Paddle court
- Disco Pub “La Cueva”
- Congress center (350 pax)
- Restaurants and terraces
- Events, concerts...
The wonderful environment and views will capture your senses and will be the sweetest icing on the cake to finish a marvellous time with us in La Alberca.
You can also contact with the luxury complex “Abadía de los Templarios ****Sup” by clicking on the next link: www,abadiadelostemplarios.com
You will always be welcomed!